Sunday 30 November 2008

Yesterday.

Yesterday
by the Beatles
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONXp-vpE9eU

Yesterday, the warm, compassionate, friendly and insightful Service which I attended, was lead by Revd. Sharon Ferguson www.mccnorthlondon.org/revsharonferguson.htm and www.lgcm.org.uk/press/press64.html
and Revd. Elder Jean White www.mccchurch.org/Content/NavigationMenu/FindanMCC/Europe/Europe.htm



Yesterday, was the first time I had ever seen a British Sign Language, signing choir perform.

The MCC North London has such a choir and it's name is


Holy Hands







Yesterday, was the first time I had attended the Metropolitan Community Church North London











Yesterday I attended a World AIDS Day Service of Rememberence & Celebration .


















By1pm Yesterday, I was in the company of Jill George, at the Jill George Gallery http://www.jillgeorgegallery.co.uk/ viewing the very interesting 'Coriander Studio' www.corianderstudio.com/index.htm exhibition, which has artwork of artists, such as Sir Peter Blake www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Blake_(artist) and Damien Hirst www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damien_Hirst










Yesterday, I had lunch with my dear friend, Birgit Rapp, in a nearby vegan buffet. We followed lunch with a visit to the National Portrait Gallery http://www.npg.org.uk/ where we viewed the Annie Leibovitz: A Photographer's Life, 1990 -2005 exhibition. I found the photograph of Demi Moore www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demi_Moore in the latter stages of pregnancy compelling. It reminds me of Carolyn Cowan's www.mooncycles.co.uk/ photography. We went for a Haagen-dazs http://www.haagen-dazs.co.uk/ ice cream - well, I actually chose to have a sorbet, once we left the National Portrait Gallery.






Yesterday, I phoned my son, and had the shortest telephone conversation, that I have ever had with him.








Birgit Rapp









Yesterday, I started my day, by participating in forty minutes of beautiful morning gongyo and chant, with a SGI-UK member in my district.







Yesterday



www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdCjaiXmUb0



by The Beatles




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.