Sunday 23 November 2008

Reflections.


Yesterday when my son told me that his favourite singer is Madonna www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna and www.madonna.com/ I wasn't surprised, as I know he has been fond of 'Like An Prayer www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKMHtcZ7dAQ for some time. When my son was younger, I bought the book 'The English Roses' written by Madonna, for him. I periodically read 'The English Roses' and 'The Selfish Giant' written by Oscar Wilde to my son. I am, myself also a fan of the film 'In Bed with Madonna' - Truth or Dare' www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Bed_With_Madonna


I was more surprised when my son also told me that he liked the band 'Talking Heads' www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talking_Heads




This is a picture that my son started

drawing for me yesterday,

but completed today.






My son drew this picture for me in June 2008.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.