Tuesday 18 November 2008

Lambeth LGBT Forum.

To find a photograph of me, log into the Lambeth forum website, select 'site menu', then 'photos', then 'Hate Crime Roadshow 06'.
I am overjoyed to have been informed by Kieran Casey, Lambeth LGBT Forum Co-ordinator, that he is aiming to have the Lambeth LGBT forum re-launched at the start of next year.
In recent days, someone suggested that I read the book 'Out of Place' by Esperanza (Mayuki or Miyuki). During my unsuccessful search for this book, I found this engaging performance:
YouTube - takarazuka - La Esperanza
Suzukake Miyuki, former Hanagumi musumeyaku and classmate of Osa, retired together .... 01:32 From: AiNoSonata. Views: 41022. LA ESPERANZA EN CAMPANA 2007 ... www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVDTvbw7sjQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.