Saturday 15 November 2008

QUNO - Geneva.

This afternoon, I attended a Quaker Area Meeting at Croydon Friends Meeting. Whilst there, I met a woman who had worked at the QUNO (Quaker United Nations Office) in Geneva. I am so pleased to have met her and found that I was able to clarify further, my role with the Quaker Peaceworkers for my local Quaker meeting.
I feel fortunate to have acquired a copy of the No 119, December 2007 QLGF www.qlgf.org.uk/newsletters.htm Newsletter of the Quaker Lesbian and Gay Fellowship. I felt enormous satisfaction to have found that it contained an article about the Revd Sharon Ferguson of LGCM.
I am also thrilled to have found the Transcendence Gospel Choir's film 'The Believers' www.cart.frameline.org/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=T642 and their c.d
World Peace Day
21 September

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.