Sunday 2 November 2008

Moonlight Sonata.


Tonight I experienced a satisfying evening, starting with my decision to play Joseph Haydn's www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Haydn London Symphonies No.94 (Surprise) and No.101 (The Clock).


Whilst listening to Haydn, I thought about my visit - some years ago - to Blenheim Palace www.blenheimpalace.com/ it's entrance 'eyes' and maze, plus the fact that I had felt faint during a tour of the building and had spent several minutes recovering in a sickbay. It seems to me that Blenheim Palace may be acquiring a small reputation for catching women off their guard...


I also spoke with my adorable son, on the phone.


By the time I arrived at my local Quaker bonfire party, earlier this evening, it had been raining for hours. Shortly after I arrived, a Friend began to play Mozart's www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfgang_Amadeus_Mozart Sonata www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQpsL_kh6pE and then Beethoven's www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beethoven Moonlight Sonata www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVeaIHWWck on a piano. I experienced an evening filled with much conversation and warmth.

On my return home, I watched an episode of 'Little Britain' and the Sally Potter film 'Orlando' based on the novel by Virginia Woolf www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Woolf I then completed a SLAM 'Service User Survey and an Institute of Psychiatry, 'Recovery in Mental Health: Staff training programme. Service User Questionaire.

I also browsed issue 964, 30 October 2008, Pink Paper http://www.pinkpaper.com/ and found the page two article titled: MP attacked by youths by Haydn Price, regarding an openly gay Welsh MP. particularly shocking.


This week, Monday 3rd November 2008, I will be attending the MindOut LGBT 2008 Conference, in Brighton. Before it's conclusion I will return to London so that I can attend a reception at the House of Commons.

I am 'On Call' tonight, so I won't be going to bed early. First, I will watch the film, The Madness of King George.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.