Friday 28 November 2008

Is It Still Just Another Day In Paradise?

Here is a link to a post at the Independent by Maggie Gibbons, chief executive of Mental Health Media.
http://maggie-gibbons.livejournal.com/693.html#cutid1
also
View LGCM's Youtube Christmas message

This afternoon, I had the serious pleasure of having a coffee - actually I had water and a lovely cake - with the gorgeous, and attached, Michael Timm. In his boyfriend's absence, Michael gave me some constructive suggestions regarding... the draft (b) of my film.

Phil Collins' www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Collins and www.philcollins.co.uk/ 'Another day in Paradise' www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftlYLcEW_I4 begs a question that perhaps, Mary J Blige's cover of U2's, 'One' www.youtube.com/watch?v=be0j4PbrQOI may hope to answer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.