Tuesday 11 November 2008

Easy Does It.

For the past two days, I have not exactly been 'duvet diving' but, I have been nurturing myself with some much needed rest.

Whilst I am not 'whinging', I acknowledge that at present, I do have a common cold. So I am employing the 'easy does it' strategy.

Earlier today, when collecting my anti-psychotic 'Stella' medication, I met Wendy Douglas for the first time. Wendy started working with the team yesterday and has taken on Grace's clients while Grace is on her ASW course.

I observed a one minute silence, whilst on a bus, this Armistice Day.

On my return home, I found that I had received a 'Mother Goose' flyer for a Hackney Empire www.hackneyempire.co.uk pantomine. Last year my son and I went to see the excellent 'Dick Whittington' at Hackney Empire, plus the sensational 'Cinderella' at the Old Vic www.oldvictheatre.com/

One administrative action that I will take before leaving for Glasgow, will be to post my sign of support for the 2008 Women and the vote. This is the anniversaries of women winning the right to vote and to stand for elections. Although in 90 years we have only had 291 women elected to the House of Commons out of 4654 MPs altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.