Saturday 22 November 2008

Hearts & Minds.


My mother and son were delighted to see each other. My mother mentioned that Pansy, her cat, has had a litter of three. My mother has named the kittens Pepper, Ginger and Spice. We - my mother, my son and I - took a stroll to the shops to buy some more cat food for them.






I had a wonderful time with my son and mother, this afternoon, although this was the expected outcome, based upon my past experiences. The one almost spanner in the works, was Rock Hudson! My mother informed me that prior to my son and my arrival to her home, she was watching the film 'Pillow Talk' - a romantic comedy starring Rock Hudson and Doris Day - and

was enjoying it so much that she found it hard to be interrupted.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.