Friday 31 October 2008

A Positive Impact.

As I write, I am listening to my station docked ipod, and being mesmerised by David Gilmour's www.davidgilmour.com/ 'Echoes'(live), a track from 'Live in Gdansk'.

I hope to end this year by attending at least two additional live music concerts, Living Colour www.myspace.com/livingcolourmusic and Angie Stone www.angiestoneonline.net both at the Jazz Cafe www.jazzcafe.co.uk

Today is my day off as I will be working this weekend. This morning, I have an appointment at Morris Roots www.morris-roots.com

This afternoon, I will be going to the Dulwich Picture Gallery www.dulwichpicturegallery.org.uk to view the 'What Are You Like? Self-revealing artworks by forty people in the public eye' exhibition.

This evening, I will be attending a film showing of 'More Than Skin Deep - Black Germany: A view from the Arts' at Nettleford Hall. This event has been organised as part of the Lambeth Black History Month 2008 www.lambeth.gov.uk/blackhistorymonth/

Tonight, I will be present for 'The Night Shift' www.oae.co.uk/thenightshift at the Southbank Centre www.southbankcentre.co.uk It is decribed as being 'Classical Music: Minus the Rules'

I am now listening to 'All I want is you' from the 'Rattle and Hum' u2 www.u2.com c.d, and looking forward to the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.