Monday 6 October 2008

Two Postcards.

Attached to my work monitor, are two postcards which seem to encapsulate my position at this stage in my life. I seem to gain extra motivation, whenever I read them. One, is from 'Moving People' www.movingpeople.org.uk aka 'Time for Change', which has the message "I'm joining the fight to end mental health stigma and discrimination". The other, is from 'Stonewall' www.stonewall.org.uk which has the message, "Some People are Gay. Get over it!

I am currently thrilled about three things. First - I have had a place reserved for me, to be at the Be a councillor seminar on Saturday 18th October 2008. www.londoncouncils.gov.uk Second - I have received my tickets to see The Nutcracker with my son, on Saturday 3rd January 2009. www.roh.org.uk Third - I have managed to reserve a place for my son and myself to have Afternoon tea at The Ritz Hotel www.theritzlondon.com on Saturday 31st January 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.