Thursday 30 October 2008

Exercising Some Growth In My Life.

I feel chuffed to now have my issue 151, December 2008, copy of DIVA www.divamag.co.uk I have only had time to glance through it, so far, but the article titled 'How Hillary and Sarah Changed my life' USA Politics while Sarah Palin makes us fear for the future of women in US politics, DIVA finds there are a surprising number of lesbian hopefuls working away in the background. words Joanna Walters has already caught my attention.

I am extremely pleased, to have been able to book tickets for my son and myself to see the forthcoming performances of 'The Little Prince' by Antoine de Saint-Exupery at Hampstead Theatre www.hampsteadtheatre.com and 'Hansel and Gretel' at Theatre Royal, Stratford East www.stratfordeast.com

I am also delighted to have timetable and dates finalised, for a (Your Stories) short film, in which I will be featured, with Open Up www.openuptoolkit.net support, during my November 2008, annual leave.

I am thrilled to have received my ticket for the 3rd Stonewall Awards www.stonewall.org.uk/awards which will take place at the V&A museum, on Thursday 6th November 2008.

I feel honoured to have received my official invitation, for the reception being hosted by The Rt Hon Harriet Harman QC MP, at the House of Commons, on Monday 3rd November 2008.

I also feel lucky to have been able to book an appointment, for tomorrow morning, at my 'Morris Roots' www.morris-roots.com hairdressers.

1 comment:

  1. hi Yvonne - just staying in touch - yes, 29/11/8 for exhibition is good for me - see you then.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.