Wednesday 15 October 2008

Another Year (An Extra Gear).

There is a saying, that goes, 'things happen in threes'. Amazingly, in my case, it has been in multiples of threes. The latest three are as follows:

1. I have been given the opportunity - which I have accepted - to see Bill Bailey's www.billbailey.co.uk remarkable guide to the Orchestra, which Stephen Fry www.stephenfry.com apparently called "Wonderfully enjoyable...like driving a Rolls Royce off-road," at The Royal Albert Hall www.royalalberthall.com this evening.

2. I have received confirmation of my booking, for MindOut LGBT Mental Health Conference, that will be taking place in Brighton, at Friends' Meeting House, on Monday 3rd November 2008.

3. I have accepted, an RSVP invitation for a Minister for Women Reception, at the House of Commons, on Monday 3rd November 2008.

Aside from these, a photograph of Dolly Sen and myself, plus a cover story relating to the Thursday 9th October 2008, World Mental Health Day event, that took place in my Westminter team, has been posted on my Charities Intranet. [Sweeney-T] who also bakes his own bread, allowed me to select a sheet of homemade paper that he had made and designed. I received a beautiful birthday card in the post. Andrew, my dearest male friend, rang to wish me a belated happy birthday. My first cousin Sally, also called, and Birgit sent a text, to inform me that the tickets for French & Saunders, have arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.