Wednesday 1 October 2008

Let's Go With The Evidence.

Gaydargirls - is the largest selection of lesbian personals on the web: www.gaydargirls.com

Gay and Lesbian Association of Doctors and Dentists: www.gladd.org.uk

OUTeverywhere - whatever you're into, wherever you are, Outeverywhere offers you the chance to get in touch with gay people who share your interests...: www.outeverywhere.com

Pink Sofa - is the biggest online lesbian meeting place where likeminded women can meet and interact in a comfortable and friendly environment: www.pinksofa.com

In recent days, it was suggested to me, that I consider the possibility ,that I may be a sexual anorexic. I'm not a prude, but I had never heard of such a term. I was advised to keep an open mind and google search it.

Unsurprisingly, since realising that, I exhibit a host of similarities specific to the definition of a sexual anorexic. I have felt the seasick sensations of stress. I now find myself, in the uneviable position of, having the bright light of truth shone, into the depth of the darkness of my denial. What to do - when armed with the facts? I'm basically situated between a rock and a hard place.

I discussed my newfound discovery, and dilemma with Grace (my care coordinator). She reassuringly, advised me to take things slow.

I am bemused and my mood has remained sombre.

I think that it was Joe McQ that said "The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.