Wednesday 8 October 2008

A Rainbow On My Horizon.

I am enchanted with the Autumn 2008, ONEinFOUR www.oneinfourmag.org The feature titled 'The madness of politics', Mark Brown on mental health difficulties at Westminster, has given me much food for thought.

Since seeing my son last, I have been contemplating various possibilities, for what we could do, when we next meet, on Saturday. I have now decided to take him to the 'Museum of Childhood' www.museumofchildhood.org.uk in Bethnal Green.

Tomorrow evening, my Westminster team - myself included - will be presenting it's own, World Mental Health Day, event for us and our clients. We are most fortunate to be having three exceptional speakers: John Bird, from The Big Issue www.bigissue.com Rachel Studley, from Hearing voices network www.hearing-voices.org and Dolly Sen http://www.dollysen.com/ , author and filmmaker. Our Chief Executive will also be present.

I am excited.

I'm going to spend the rest of my evening watching Don Giovanni free Online www.roh.org.uk/video

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.