Monday 20 October 2008

First Class Joy.

Today I arrived home from work, to find an envelope waiting for me which contained several birthday cards from my son's Steiner school class mates. The individual handmade cards have been personally designed and written in, by each child. I feel so privileged to be the recipient of such a sustained intensity of unquantifiable and unexpected pleasure.

Even though I had last spoken to my son on Saturday and confirmed that this Saturday, we will be visiting the Cartoon museum www.timeout.com/london/museums-attractions/events/781753/beano-and-dandy-birthday-bash.html
I quite naturally I rang my son again - this time to convey my gratitude to him and his friends -which he took in his stride.

Whilst on the theme of birthday gifts, my first cousin Brian rang and I received from - a friend -amongst other things, fresh flowers -roses and two c.ds to add to my collection, treasure and listen to, of course. The first c.d is 'Back to Black' by Amy Winehouse www.amywinehouse.co.uk and the second c.d is 'Keep On' by Will Young www.willyoung.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.