Friday 17 October 2008

Managers Leading By Example.

It was uplifting, for me to attend a showing of the brilliant 1972 film 'The Harder They Come', last night at the Nettleford Hall, West Norwood www.qype.co.uk/place/92012-WEST-NORWOOD-LIBRARY-NETTLEFORD-HALL--London with a few clients and my manager.

I had seen the theatre production 'The Harder They Come' at The Playhouse Theatre www.theambassadors.com/playhouse/info/index.html with my son and Andrew, three to four months ago, and I had thoroughly enjoyed it. I had not seen the film until last night. The film is a classic.

This evening, I will be going to see 'Keep Smiling Through: Black Londoners on the Home Front 1939 to 1945', An exhibition at the Cuming Museum www.southwark.gov.uk/cumingmuseum exploring the contributions made by black Londoners during the Second World War. I aim to attend the 'Researching Caribbean Family History' illustrated talk by Patrick Vernon, founder of Every Generation www.everygeneration.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.