Thursday 30 April 2009

My Father's House

Saxaphone

I knew I had entered My Father's House, after an admission to a psychiatric hospital bereaved, due to a death. My biological father, 'Amos Williams', stage name 'Joshua', died in a car crash after visiting me - aged four. My father was a married man who worked full time, owned a house in 1 Nanson Road, Battersea London. and drove a car that he owned. My father loved music and played a sound system in his spare time. My father own two sound systems, one he stored in London and the other in the country. My father was said to be very friendly and the life and soul of a party, respected and loved by one and all. Loved Greyhound races, in Wood Lane, Hammersmith. He also spent some limited spare time with friends in Public House [pub], spaces.





My father was born in Portland, in Jamaica and he was married to a woman who was not my mother. My father's wife had two daughters, who were not blood relatives of my father. She then gave birth to a baby girl with my father, approximately a year after I was born.





I was my father's first born child. Apparently my father wanted me to be born a boy. My father then did two things. One, he registered my birth. Two, when he visited me once in my mother's home with her new husband - who adopted me after my father's death - he gave me a sweet to eat, which I almost choked on. Aside from that, my mother provided all financial, care and concerns regarding me.





Back to my father's house. I sense I had entered it when I visited Brescia www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brescia / www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brescia_Calcio in Italy - after the death of my adopted father Ishmael [ he liked to be called Al and he was the only person I ever called dad] in the year 1997. I was mourning regarding my loss of him, as was Britain but regarding Prince William and Prince Harry's mother Diana.





I had often traveled to the main continent - Europe via Plane, Coach and Train - on my release from hospital, I travelled by train to Brescia. Beautiful. I was welcomed. Whilst in Italy I travelled by train alone to Venice www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venice - I phoned my mother from there. Then I continued alone, on from there to Trieste www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trieste / www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bathyscaphe_Trieste Here I purchased postcards and posted them whilst visiting Trieste. For those that don't know, Trieste was also a place which held death camps in World War II. One of the postcards, I sent to my mother and the other postcard I sent to my dear long suffering, stalwart friend Birgit Rapp.





Unfortunately, I had failed to pay enough money for my return train ticket to trieste and was required to pay more on the train.





Beautiful Italy. While visiting, I was delighted, when I attended a jazz concert www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz and in addition, I noticed hours of the 1st December -World Aids Day prevention information on the television. I didn't understand much Italian but the images including Nenah Cherry www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neneh_Cherry / www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EQCOshGwPI seemed similar to Britain's.





Seemed to be lots of sex industry workers [prostitutes] in Brescia, so it was fantastic that 1st December was recognised in Brescia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.