Sunday 26 April 2009

A Human Experience

I awoke half an hour ago, feeling a bit 'the worse for wear'. My Hayfever symptoms are so pronounced and out of control that I am experiencing wheezing. My head space is muffled - a bit like a bass drum with padding. My appetite feels suppressed. Thankfully I am still able to consume my 'Yogi Tea' www.yogitea.nl The 'Licorice - Egyptian spice. organic', infusion Yogi Tea which I selected had the reading 'We are spiritual beings having a human experience.'

My 'Daily Wisdom - From the Writings of Nichiren Daishonin' www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nichiren / www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nichiren_Buddhism
today states 'The five characters of Myoho-renge-kyo, the heart of the essential teaching of the Lotus Sutra, contain the benefit amassed through the countless practices and meritorious deeds of all Buddhas throughout the three existences. Then, how can these five characters not include the benefits obtained by observing all of the Buddhas' precepts?' (WND, 481) The Teaching, Practice, and Proof - written to Sammi-bo on March 21, 1275.

I am aware that although I have already been employed full-time, in my Westminster based Mental Health Floating Support Worker post, for just over two years. I have taken up to five days physical 'sick leave' in total. Today, with the saying 'Prevention is better than Cure' in mind, I have just added my first 'sick day' - for my Mental Health. Tomorrow morning I will report to my Care Coordinator at my CMHT - Community Mental Health Team.

Just for today, I will value the unfolding lessons of the 'Universal Law of Life' and have faith in the God of my understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.