Thursday 9 April 2009

Attitude

Attitude
Today I was delighted to meet a manager from Umbrella www.umbrella.org.uk and to again frequent Princi www.princi.co.uk In addition, I was able to view - in part - pockets of 'The Comic Relief Red Nose Day 2009 Podcast' which I had recently downloaded from iTunes www.apple.com/itunes/
then Jo Brand's www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Brand / www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABTYH5RIjWU cake contribution, at Victoria underground station today, and later on my homeward bound bus journey, I laughed again when watching the film 'Kissing Jessica Stein' www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kissing_Jessica_Stein / www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DgGUew5nfM again downloaded from iTunes to my ipod.
Prior to watching 'Kissing Jessica Stein' on the bus, I had listened to the LBC Radio www.lbc.co.uk/ interview [on my mobile phone radio] of a member of the Roman Catholic Church - of which Tony Blair www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Blair
is a member. Once home, I was delighted to have found, and read, the article 'Blair Urges Pope to Rethink his Homosexuality Stance' on Page 13 of today's free paper 'London Lite' www.thisislondon.co.uk/lite Based on an interview with gay magazine Attitude, by the former prime minister. I, for one, am now looking forward to reading Attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.