Thursday 2 April 2009

'Love it!'


On my way to my voluntary work at the Mental Health Foundation www.mentalhealth.org.uk/ I found myself engrossed in the, 31st March - April 2009, Tribute Issue, Real life & celebs 'Love it!' magazine. After next week, my interesting, varied and diverse volunteer work with the Mental Health Foundation will cease for the time being. Today I said my goodbyes to my boss Cheryl as she will be on annual leave next week.



has been released on DVD and 'ONEinFOUR' www.oneinfourmag.org Spring 2009, Lifestyle, health, mental wellbeing magazine is available. I am eager to read it. In addition, Grace - my now fully qualified Aproved Mental Health Social Worker and Care Coordinator has returned, and rang me today to arrange to meet with me next week.


When I watched 'Enemy of the State' www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enemy_of_the_State_(film)

and 'The Bourne Ultimatum' www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bourne_Ultimatum_(film) I found them compelling and I am hoping that when I eventually watch 'American History X' www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_History_X / www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXaZENPQrsw


www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfoJx6t97RE I will be equally engaged.


I will soon be placing Will Young's 'Let It Go' www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let_It_Go_(Will_Young_album) , Morrissey www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrissey


my ipod.


I can hardly wait to watch 'St Trinian's www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Trinian's_(2007_film) ,



This evening, I enjoyed a lovely Wasabi Sushi & Bento www.wasabi.uk.com meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.