Tuesday 21 April 2009

Edinburgh

First, I would like to wish a speedy recovery to Prof Stephen Hawking www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking and express my sympathy to the family of the late J.G. Ballard www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._G._Ballard


I returned from beautiful Edinburgh a couple of hours ago.


St. Catherine's Convent
Scottish National Portrait Gallery

LGBT Centre for Health & Wellbeing








at the
Working to Recovery course






During my time to Edinburgh, I visited all of the above including Baxter's place's 'Planet (Out)'. I was delighted to obtain the Spring 2009, 'Scotland in Trust' www.nts.org.uk , 'Seeme' www.seemescotland.org and 'ScotsGay' www.scotsgay.co.uk publication and information.
I confess that I could hardly believe my eyes, while reading The 'Badge of Shame' - Part 19 Murder! article from ScotsGay on my Scot Rail train journey home to London. I don't understand whether the good people of Scotland have gone lost their heads, gone crazy...But when I arrived in London, I was heartend to see Lord Peter Mandelson's www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Mandelson image on the large Euston Station monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.