Sunday 12 April 2009

Awake!


On first glance, the May 2009, Awake! theme, seems to share some simularities with www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awake_(film) / www.imdb.com/title/tt0211933/ / www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcJdU26iVB0 / www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TlEj-aBuiI /
At least I, for one, felt sombre, after viewing my mother's two - filled to the top - large shopping bags with a month's supply of medication for her.
It appears that once the individual is placed medication by a medic, there seems to be only increases in doses and additional medication added. In my mother's case [and if the articles contained within the widely distributed Awake! May 2009, is anything to go by, she seems not to be alone], the daily quantities of medication consumed with each meal is so vast that, I have to wonder whether any living Western doctor - employed or retired - could be found to swallow this mass medication.
Yesterday, I enjoyed quality time with my wonderful son, first at 'The Charles Darwin Big Idea Exhibition, at the extremely popular Natural History museum. We then went to McDonald's www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald's / www.mcdonalds.co.uk/
I was also delighted to see my mother who informed me that this year, her International Jehovah's Witnesses' memorial took place the day before Good Friday. Whilst with her, I took the opportunity to flick through her 11th - 17th October 2008, copy of Radio Times www.radiotimesbacknumbers.com/ / www.radiotimes.com/ magazine, which my mother has on display on her table. It caught my eye, as amongst other things, it has a lovely large photogragh on it's cover of Stephen Fry www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Fry / www.stephenfry.com/ / URL:http://twitter.com/stephenfry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.