Saturday 4 April 2009

GOD

'GOD
Rev Sharon Ferguson

Charles Darwin

Michael Jackson


Archbishop Desmond Tutu


with
Nelson Mandela


The Right Reverend V Gene Robinson

with

President Obama



What do We believe?


A special report'



Newstatesman

6th April 2009

A Must Read.


It was wonderful to speak with one of my mother's brothers, King Stewart, who rang me from Jamaica last night. During the conversation, while bringing him - up to speed - I informed my uncle about the photo dvd that I had given to my mother with Reverend Gene Robinson's photo. My uncle approved with my mother's decision execute her choice of continuing to appoint me - as her next of kin - on her medical card for her Jehovah's Witness http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah fatih[ A religion she shares with King of Pop, Michael Jackson www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson and his family]


Before my arrival, later this evening to watch a performance of Sharon D Clarke, former Eastenders actor Jessie Wallace and comedienne Jocelyn Jee-Essien star in the lastest revival of Eve Ensler's cult play 'The Vagina Monologues' at the Hackney Empire http://www.hackneyempire.co.uk/ I will be making my way to The Natural History Museum www.nhm.ac.uk/ to view the Charles Darwin www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.