Wednesday 8 April 2009

Grace Returns

Grace Isiaka
First thing yesterday, before my arrival at my Westminster office, I had an appointment with Grace in Lambeth. Grace is my mental health social worker and Care coordinator. I discussed much, with Grace over a McDonald's breakfast. During the conversation, I disclosed my desire to be in a constructive, mutually loving, supportive and respectful monogamous marriage with the right woman. Much like Grace - aside from the fact that Grace is married to a man. Grace suggested that I prayed for this to take place.
I am Praying
After work today, I was delighted to find that I had received a cheque of £100 for the Quaker, www.quaker.org.uk/Templates/Internal.asp?NodeID=155488 / www.quaker.org.uk/
Britain Yearly Meeting www.ymg.org.uk/ - from the South London Area Quaker Meeting, legacies fund. I have also received my Saturday 12th December 2009, 'Kilomanjaro presents UB40 www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UB40
Labour of Love 4 Tour' www.ub40.co.uk/
I can't help falling in Love with you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.