Friday 3 April 2009

I Am With French Friends




L'ECOLE SU MICRO D'ARGENT http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L

by IAM www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASPviuMBxXU is the first french language music that I purchased while on a visit to France. It was chosen for me by the music shop assistant and was my first taste of French Hip Hop, which still to this day sounds amazing.


I first visited Paris in France with my mother and aunt Catherine who was residing in New York, USA, and had my photo taken with them both in front of the above image. I have visited France on several occassions, and have engaged in and enjoyed the 'Gay Paris' experience.


France, for me, brings fond memories. In fact one of my son's Godmothers' - who was one of the women present at my son's birth and Church of England www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_England / www.cofe.anglican.org/ / christening - She was a white French married heterosexual woman and mother of three children. Two sons and a daughter. When my son's Godmother arrived in London, she could only speak French. She was a beautiful person. Unfortunately, whilst living in France, she was raped. This tramatic experience was compounded when she then discovered that she had been infected with the HIV / AIDS virus. After this incident, she was fortunately able to give birth to the daughter that she had longed for in London, and was delighted that all three of her children were HIV negative. My son and I visited her and her children on several occassions, during her respite time in Mildmay Hospital www.mildmay.org.uk/ / www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/26740406/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.