Friday 24 April 2009

'Big Momma's House'

Earlier this evening,when I discovered that the comedy sequel starring Martin Lawrence in the film 'Big Momma's House 2' is being shown on Channel 4, this evening at 22.00hrs. I took a photograph of Canada House www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada / www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_House
in Trafalgar Square because I was visiting Toronto, when I watched the first 'Big Momma's House' , at the cinema with my mother, son and other Stewart clan family members. I have endless fond memories of beautiful Canada, and this is just one of them.




I do enjoy listening to 'Relax (Don't do it) www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPLrXFw76Qg




as well as, the outstanding voice of Jimmy Summerville www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Somerville / www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNCVvJfHrbg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.