Monday 2 February 2009

Today my mother mentioned on the phone that she loves the Xmas gift which my son selected for her and that she can't wait to see him at the end of this month.
I am watching the snow fall as I listen to Xfm www.xfm.co.uk/ After having first read the prospectus for the following schools, with my son at the forefront of my mind:
Virgo Fidelis Peparatory School



St. Judes C.E. Primary School



the Prep
Dulwich College Preparatory School
www.dcpslondon.org/



Oakfield Preparatory School




Dulwich College

After very careful consideration and a willingness to remain open minded. I have decided as a first step to ask my son's foster parents to approach St. Judes Church of England Primary School. My son is a regular church attender and is also a member of the choir at his church. St. Judes looks favourably on 'Looked After Children' However, this will be the first time that my son will be educated within a state school. I will take an 'easy does it' approach, and 'one day at a time', see how he gets on, if they have a place available for my son?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.