Monday 2 February 2009

Milk Tooth Filling.



Lambeth Town Hall
At this moment in time, I am pondering on a conversation that I had on Saturday with my son's foster parents regarding my son's last visit [in recent days] to the dentist. The dentist had recommended that my son have fillings in FOUR of his milk teeth.
My son had not complained of any type of toothache prior to his routine appointment at the dentist and has a few sweets every three days with his foster parents [ I allowed my son to have sweets on one day each week - Marks & Spencers, Percy Pigs...]. and sweets and crisps are not encouraged in my son's school. So his alarmed foster parents investigated further.
The verdict was that the dentist then decided that my son have ONE milk tooth filling instead. This is my son's first filling ever.


London has been experiencing lovely, beautiful snow.
Later today, I will attending a Lambeth LGBT Forum meeting which will be taking place at Lambeth Town Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.