Saturday 28 February 2009

BBC Television Centre.

This morning, my beautiful son gave me a box of chocolate that he had recently purchased especially for me, out of his pocket money, while on his skiing holiday in the Czech Republic

My son and I then made our way to the BBC Television Centre
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC_Television_Centre
in West London


My son then watched me being attended by the make-up artist
My son referred to the process as being varnished.


My Son and most of the BBC Television Centre crew which were working with me in studio eleven today.

My son and I then visited my delighted mother, who had purchased yet another suit, shirt and tie for my son.

While with my mother today, she asked me to complete her latest Jehovah's Witness, Medical Card and to place myself down as being her next of kin.
My mother then mentioned that she has been playing the DVD that I had made for her which contains photos of my son, her, me, the Time-to-change www.time-to-change.org.uk campaign to end mental health discrimination and included a photo of me with Prime Minster Gordon Brown, another of David Cameron MP and various other photos as well as one of Rev Gene Robinson www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Robinson
My mother told me that she has been showing this DVD to her visitors mostly members of her Jehovah's Witness congregation. However one of the congregation looked closely at Rev Gene Robinson and said "Isn't that the Gay one? What are you doing with him on your DVD?"
Quite naturally my mother replied that she knows nothing about 'Worldly Things' and that her daughter had given her the DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.