Tuesday 3 February 2009

April Ashley.

The Women's Library


DIVA Magazine
I am counting the days until I attend the talk to celebrate 15 years of DIVA Magazine publication at The Women's Library at 7pm on Thursday 19th February 2009.
Stella Duffy will be attending this event.


Baroness Uddin



I am looking forward to attending the Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority Women Councillors Taskforce Roadshow event www.livegroup.co.uk/BAME in Glasgow 10am - 2pm, on Friday 13th February 2009.


Baroness Uddin will also be attending.

UK Black Pride

SERTUC LGBT Network

I am thrilled to be attending the SERTUC LGBT History Month event "Pride in our Legacy" a celebration of LGBT History Month 7pm -10pm on Thursday 26th February 2009 at Congress House. It will be an evening of talk, music and performance hosted by organisations such as UK Black Pride www.ukblackpride.org.uk/


Angela Eagle MP will also be present.


Unison LGBT

I am really pleased that I will be attending a Unison LGBT Organising & Training Day on Thursday 9.30am - 5pm, 26th February 2009

Congress House
www.tuc.org.uk/

April Ashley age 21

April Ashley
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Ashley
I am delighted to attending a April Ashley talk, on Wednesday 18th February 2009, in the Purcell Room at the Southbank Centre www.southbankcentre.co.uk/ I first became aquainted with April Ashley after reading about her in the Sunday Telegraph www.telegraph.co.uk/ one Sunday while dining with my son at SouthOpia [a women's only private members club] which was based in Kennington.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.