Friday 6 February 2009

Falling In Love Again.

On my return home this evening, I received the above invitation for my local Conservative Party's Annual Dinner. I will be attending the April Ashley talk at the Southbank and will regrettably not be able to attend.




On 23rd February 2009, Lambeth Trade Union Council for peace and progress will be holding an open and informal meeting and discussion on -


What should the LGBT & Trade Unionists position be if any re:

Sex Industry Work?

I have been informed that this meeting is important as this may be a issue for the Vauxhall area. It is unfortunate that I will not personally be able to attend this meeting, as I will be working in Westminster until 9pm.





Falling in Love again


by Marlene Dietrich


Having viewed the documentary film "Paragraph 175" at Congress House, this evening. I can seriously say that I have been moved beyond the ability to convey my thoughts. I will mention that prior to my son's birth, I had personally spent many openly gay and enjoyable holidays over the years in Berlin. "Paragraph 175" is an eye opener... While making my exit from Congress House, Absolute Radio was playing 'Another One Bites the Dust' www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo By Queen www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_(band)

Monday 9th February 2009, I will be present at the Lambeth LGBT Forum meeting which will be held at Lambeth Town Hall. The last meeting was cancelled due to the snow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.