Wednesday 4 February 2009

"Paragraph 175"

'Bedlam London and It's Mad' by Catherine Arnold

Paragraph 175












I am deeply moved with the news www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkb9U43lngI




that I will be attending a showing www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySlMFFJQcO0


of the documentary film "Paragraph 175" www.triangles-roses.org/telling_pictures.htm at Congress House, 6pm - 8pm on Friday 6th February 2009.


Paragraph 175 is described as the powerful and moving account of the of the lives of Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual people in pre-war Germany and their suffering under the Nazis. It mixes rare contemporary footage with accounts by survivors. The TUC LGBT Committee http://www.tuc.org.uk/ is showing it as part of the 2009 LGBT History Month...


Today I was told that my "unmistakeable voice" was heard in Absolute Radio www.absoluteradio.co.uk/ ads.



My film 'Experience, Strength and Hope'.




The book that I am going to read next is:

'Bedlam London and It's Mad' by Catherine Arnold


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.