Saturday 14 February 2009

Brokeback Mountain.

My amazing day in Glasgow.
Glasgow Cathedral







Robert Burns



www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Peel
www.bbc.co.uk/history/historic_figures/peel_sir_robert.shtml
My grandfather, David Stewart, would have loved to have seen the above statue.

Lurline Champagnie

I had my photo taken in the above Glasgow City Council Chamber.

I saw the above shield on my tour of the Glasgow City Council building.


The view from the window of
The Scottish Mental Health Arts & Film Festival
which along with other organisations such
VOX Voices Of eXperience
is housed within the offices of
The Scottish Mental Health Foundation.


Yesterday I spent a wonderful evening in Glasgow in the company of Shug, on his return from Edinburgh.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xuugq7fito
www.video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1838719505908589610
Brokeback Mountain

I arrived back in London around 6.oohrs this morning. After work I will attending tonight's QLGF - Quaker Lesbian and Gay Fellowship in Westminster. I will then, once again, watch the brilliant film Brokeback Mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.