Friday 20 February 2009

Choir Commitment A Priority

Today I have a day off, due to having worked last weekend. I have spent the time snoozing, listening to the radio, sending text messages and engaging in telephone conversations.

One of the conversations entailed my attempting find out from Lambeth Social Services, if it will be possible for my son to accompany me [he is currently abroad on a skiing holiday with his foster father and is also accompanied by his friend Declan] on Sunday 1st March 2009, to a television studio in White City to film a Comic Relief www.rednoseday.com (13th March 2009) appeal film. This will show the work of projects such as Mental Health Media www.mhmedia.com/ Rethink www.rethink.org/ PACE www.pacehealth.org.uk/ etc - to inspire people to give money to Comic Relief on the night.

My son is a member of his Church's choir and on Sunday 1st March 2009, his church will be celebrating a anniversary which will require him to sing. So, whatever I may finally arrange with Lambeth Social Services, my final decision, if there is a clash with the Church and filming, will be the prioritising of my son's choir commitment.

Today I am delighted to have received a letter from my Party www.conservatives.com and the Women's Library Exhibitions /Events Spring /Summer 2009 www.thewomenslibrary.ac.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.