Thursday 12 February 2009

Scots Rail.

As a person who has personal lived experiences of mental distress, which I share in common with with Sir Winston Churchill, Abraham Lincoln, Marie Curie and Florence Nightingale. I know that my personally being a One in Four person with such experiences of mental distress is not a barrier to meaningful Service.
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florence_Nightingale
Florence Nightingale



www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie
Marie Curie


www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin
Charles Darwin


www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln


www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winston_Churchill
Winston Churchill


Scots Rail

By this time tomorrow, I will be in Scotland and well on my way to Glasgow. I am looking forward to touring the Council Chambers during my time in Glasgow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.