Monday 23 February 2009

February 23 Monday


I laughed out loud, after today's reading of 'Plato and a platypus walk into a bar...

Deductive Logic with False Premise

An old cowboy goes into a bar and orders a drink. As he sits there sipping his

whiskey, a young lady sits down next to him. She turns to the cowboy and asks

him, "Are you a real cowboy?" He replies, "Well, I've spent my whole life on the

ranch, herding horses, mending fences, and branding cattle, so I guess I am. "She

says, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower or watch TV, everything

seems to make me think of women." A little while later, a couple sits down next

to the old cowboy and asks him, "Are you a real cowboy?" He replies, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.