Tuesday 10 March 2009

What's Love Got To Do?


Yesterday, I had a conversation with someone who agreed that Tina Turner is an amazing mentor, and was also eager to watch the film 'TINA: What's love got to do with it' http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What) www.imdb.com/title/tt0108551/



The BBC London piece that I star in, which was filmed recently at my Westminster office, is going to be aired tomorrow - Wednesday - on BBC1. It will run between 1830-1900.
I will also appear on the Comic Relief appeal film. This will be aired sometime during Friday evening / Saturday morning... please do watch out for the film (sorry I can’t indicate the time, I simply don’t know).


I am looking forward to seeing my son. This Saturday I will be watching a performance of 'Oliver!' with him.


Later on this month the Quaker Lesbian & Gay Fellowship will meet on Saturday 21st March 2009 at 5 p.m. at Westminster Friends Meeting House, 52 St. Martins Lane, WC2. There will be tea, Meeting for Worship and then a discussion on the topic

"What does Meeting for Worship mean for you?".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.