Monday 23 March 2009

Werewolves.

Werewolves

Redskins

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRquyigXQGM




Steatham Storm
www.streathamstorm.co.uk/



Streatham Ice Hockey club teams
Streatham Ice rink www.streathamicearena.com/ was a location that I would regularly frequent with my son, when he lived with me. Our visits began, when I was responsible for organising children and their parents from his Steiner School kindergarten to participate in weekly ice skating sessions.
My son was taught to skate by his current kinship foster father, who would organise his working week accordingly. My son would laugh when I attempted to skate, so poor were my skills.
I took my son to watch his first Ice Hockey match - The Redskins - at Streatham Ice rink. In addition, we spent much time amongst the wonderful and most worthy Werewolves, coached by Charles and Mike Dwyer.
I have plans to book tickets for my son and myself to watch the Streatham Storm, when they are playing at Steatham Ice Rink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.