Tuesday 10 March 2009

Good News.

Westminster Cathedral




This morning, I purchased issue No. 1362A March 9 - 15, 2009 The Voice www.voice-online.co.uk which features courageous hero Lance Corporal Johnson Beharry. In addition on page 9 under the heading 'Nobody nose better the need for relief' and sub heading 'In from the cold' is my recent interview by Trudy Simpson of The voice.
Comic Relief
www.rednoseday.com


This afternoon, I entered Westminster Cathedral for the first time.
Good News,
I have now succesfully booked to view the film 'Out Late' on Sunday 5th April 2009, at the forthcoming British Film Institute www.bfi.org.uk/ 23rd Lesbian and Gay Fim Festival www.bfi.org.uk/llgff/



Today I briefly perusing the book 'Who's Who in Gay And Lesbian History from Antiquity to World War II, Edited by Robert Aldrich and Garry Wotherspoon. I again noticed Henry Stuart www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Benedict_Stuart
Born in Rome - where he lived and died - (1725-1807), Cardinal of York... Was fond of same-sex relationships, much like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.