Monday 16 March 2009

'There Is A Solution'


My Life
by
Mary J Blige
I am over the moon to have been informed that my local Quaker www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaker_history meeting for Worship www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_Society_of_Friends have agreed to finance one third of my £300 accomodation cost for the forthcoming Yearly Meeting Gathering, University of York 25th July - 1 August 2009, event www.ymg.org.uk I have now booked annual leave from work to reflect this development.

The London Hearing Voices Network is presenting...
"I have an alien inside me
and it wants me to die"
Understanding & Supporting People with Psychotic Experiences
on
Wednesday 1st April 2009
This innovative one day workshop takes a fresh look at psychosis. Keeping personal experience at its core, the day will help you gain insight into the world of psychosis and distressing realities/beliefs. We will uncover some of the meaning, and sense, behind these realities and their link to a person's life story. Throughout the day, we will develop a range of practical ways of working with, and supporting, people troubled by psychotic experiences.
&
Pan-London Network Meeting and Celebration
featuring Jacqui Dillon
from Hearing Voices Network


I have now formally been invited to attend for interview re: Candidate Selection Panel Meeting by my local Conservative Office www.lambethconservatives.com during the evening of Thursday 19th March 2009

My exercise for positive mental health blog has now been activated.
Maintaining my pledge on a daily basis may identify whether
It Works
How and Why
to regularly exercise



Everybody loves the Sunshine
by
Roy Ayres

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.