Thursday 19 March 2009

Be Brave.

Lambeth Town Hall



You'll Never Walk Alone
by
Jerry and the Pacemakers

[Lyrics]
When you walk Through a storm


Hold your head, up high And don't be afraid, of the dark


'Coz at the end of the storm Is a golden sky


And the sweet silver song Of the lark


Walk on, through the wind Walk on, through the rain


Though your dreams be tossed And blown


Walk on, walk on With hope, in your heart


And you'll never walk alone You'll never walk alone Alone


Walk on, walk on With hope in your hearts


You'll never walk, alone


This evening, I had my interview in the Ante Chamber of Lambeth Town Hall and, after being asked to wait for the result in Room 102, the verdict is:
I am now an Approved member of my local Conservative Party. As I am a new member, of my party, I will have a buddying mentor working closely with, and supporting me. My female buddy is a seasoned member who is actively involved in the National Cross Party Campaign to encourage wider involvement in Party Politics.
The first Council meeting which I will attend, will be on
Wednesday 1st April 2009.
Working to Recovery
blog:
Scottish Recovery Network
Hearing Voices Congress
Hearing Voices Network Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.