Friday 13 March 2009

Celebrate My Life

Jade Goody


Comic Relief' 2009 The Apprentice




Gemma & Jamie


Paul Ross, Me & Joanne Good


Paul Ross & Joanne Good

This morning I again feel it a great priviledge to be able to convey my experience, strength and hope.
Whilst I am truly grateful, it is also important to mention that seldom does a day pass, when I do not have thoughts of nearest and dearest, who are sadly no longer alive. A number of loved ones have been separated from me as a result of - sadly, much in common with Jade Goody -having been diagnosed with Cancer...
At these times, I find listening to Shirley Murdock's www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Murdock 'Celebrate My Life (D.J's song) www.music.aol.com/song/celebrate-my-life-djs-song/3973942 helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.