Sunday 22 March 2009

Praise Ye Jah.

I am overjoyed to have found the above and below artwork, hand delivered this morning for my Mothering Sunday celebration. Quite naturally, I make a brief phone call to my beloved son, to thank him.
The tee-shirt below is one which I chose for my son, when last on holiday in Jamaica, the birth place of my parents and their parents. While residing with me, my son visited Jamaica twice. Both times with me and once with my mother. My son first visited Jamaica aged two. On his second visit he was aged three or four. Fortunately for my son he has met and been introduced to approximately 95% of his Internationally residing family.


So far today, I have music been in the mood to listen to the music of the following artists:
Frankie Paul
Dub side of the Moon
Sizzla
Anthony B.
Caron Wheeler
Luciano
Dennis Brown
Bounty Killer
Beenie Man
Buju Banton
Capleton
Garnet Silk
Morgan Heritage
Sanchez
Beres Hammond
Yami Bolo
Damian Marley 'JR. Gong'
Bob Marley
One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.