Monday 2 March 2009

First Things First.

Red Arrows
Last Saturday, my son asked me to sort out a query that he has. Aircraft related. Mosquitos... So, this morning, I went to work via my son's beloved Transair Pilot Shop www.transair.co.uk and I hope to have found a satisfactory solution for him, by the time I next see him.
Today besides enticing my sensibilities with ideas of eskandar www.eskandar.com/ my eyes were opened to the amazing Disabled Living Foundation www.dlf.org.uk I found courses www.dlf.org.uk/training plus information on Ask SARA www.asksara.org.uk NADP [National Association of Deafened People] www.nadp.org.uk The National Deaf Children's Society www.ndcs.org.uk RNID www.rnid.org.uk/ JDA [Jewish Deaf Association] www.jewishdeaf.org.uk Hearing Dogs for Deaf People www.hearing-dogs.co.uk DeafBlind UK www.deafblind.org.uk RNIB www.rnib.org.uk/ and much more
I found, some more books that I am keen to read:
The complete works of William Shakespeare
The Shakesppeare Companion
The Shakespeare Miscellany by David Crystal & Ben Crystal www.shakespearesmiscellany.com/
A Plain Cookery Book for the Working Classes by Charles Elme Francatelli - Late Maitre D'Hotel and chief cook to Her Majesty the Queen Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.