Saturday 13 December 2008

QLGF.


QLGF


Quaker Lesbian & Gay Fellowship


I spent all of this morning and most of this afternoon, dosing on and off and, listening to the sound of the falling raindrops beyond my bedroom window. I truly enjoyed gaining some much needed rest.


This evening I attended a QLGF meeting in Westminster, which supplied me with much positive food for thought.


I am delighted to have spoken to my adorable son this evening, who informed me that he had been to see the film 'Madagascar' www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_(film) earlier today with a school friend and that friend's parents and had enjoyed the film. My son was interested in what we are going to do together next week. I reminded him that we will be watching a performance of 'The Little Prince' www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Little_Prince at Hampstead Theatre www.hampsteadtheatre.com This evening I was able to spend more time speaking with my son on the phone - last time he was in the middle of watching the film 'Star Wars' www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Yavin episode IV (A New Hope), so we spoke only for a very short time. Last Saturday, my son had asked me to tell him things about when he was a baby, so this evening I spent time doing exactly that, much to my son's - and my - enjoyment.
I am overjoyed to have received my ticket to Elton John's www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elton_John
New Year's Eve party with special guests at the O2 www.theo2.co.uk What an excellent way to see the old year out and the new year in!
Don't let the sun go down on me
by Sir Elton John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.