Tuesday 23 December 2008

On Call.


I am 'On-Call' tonight, and I have just been woken by one of our Westminster team, clients' phone calls. Though I know that I will also be on 'office-duty' later this morning at 9am until 1pm, I am, as always, looking forward to the rest of the today.


This afternoon, I have an appointment, to collect 'Stella', my anti-psychotic medication from Wendy, my Care-co-ordinator at my local, CMHT (Community Mental Health Team) office. Two weeks ago, at my request, she came to my office. Today, it is my turn to go to her office.


This evening, I be attending the 'Carols by Candlelight' at the Royal Albert Hall http://www.royalalberthall.com/ Mozart Festival Orchestra (in full period costume) and Mozart Festival Chorus. Includes Handel's 'Zadok the Priest'; Bach's 'Air on the G String; Christmas sequence from 'Messiah'; 'Corelli's Christmas Concerto' Plus, carols for all.


Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.