Tuesday 30 December 2008

Eric Clapton.


Today I received written confirmation regarding my place on the Hearing Voices Group Facilitation Training. The course begins on Monday 12th January 2009, from 10.30 - 4.30pm, and runs over four consecutive Mondays. I have booked annual leave to attend this course. I am looking forward to it.


I feel extremely fortunate, to have been able to obtain a seat, at the Royal Albert Hall ,on the Thursday 28th May 2009, to see Eric Clapton's www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Clapton live performance.





What'll you do when you get lonely And nobody's waiting by your side?

You've been running and hiding much too long.

You know it's just your foolish pride.

Layla, you've got me on my knees.

Layla, I'm begging, darling please.

Layla, darling won't you ease my worried mind.

I tried to give you consolation When your old man had let you down.

Like a fool, I fell in love with you, Turned my whole world upside down.

Chorus

Let's make the best of the situation Before I finally go insane.

Please don't say we'll never find a way And tell me all my love's in vain.

Chorus

Chorus


Layla


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.