Tuesday 2 December 2008

I Got You Babe.

I Got You Babe
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xMhWd7mf0M
by UB40 & Chrissy Hinde
I am tickled pink, to now be a fully paid up member of the Conservative Party. On mentioning this - to someone that will remain nameless - I was told that they are 'pleased that the blue ones want you, lets hope you really want them'. hmmm.
Moving swiftly on, I attended a satisfying Kaos Signing Choir performance, on Sunday 30th November 2008, at the Royal Festival Hall.
The Kaos Signing Choir
for Deaf and Hard of hearing
Children.




I have been listening to Dusty Springfield's www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dusty_Springfield classic 'Breakfast in Bed' www.last.fm/music/Dusty+Springfield/_/Breakfast+in+Bed on my ipod, which I enjoy just as much as the Chrissy Hinde / UB40 www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVLjzIRZjtQ version.





I Got You Babe









The Kaos Signing Choir for Deaf and Hard of Hearing children http://www.kaos.org/ , as featured on BBC2's See Hear www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006m9cb/ with special guests, The Angels of Kaos performing on Sunday 30th November 2008, at The Royal Festival Hall, South Bank.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.