Monday 1 December 2008

Angels.



Angels






I could, discuss the fact that I was listening to David Bowie www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Bowie on my ipod, whilst wondering where I saw him act in the film 'Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence' www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merry_Christmas,_Mr._Lawrence Or, just how much I truly appreciated my 3pm, Sunday 30th November 2008 viewing of the Annie Leibovitz film, at the National Portrait Gallery. Going into details of, my view on Sir Mick Jagger's www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mick_Jagger perception of Annie Leibovitz, and my love of his role in the film 'Performance' www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Performance_(film)


When really, all I want to do, is to take time out today, to remember people like, Rock Hudson www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Hudson Freddie Mercury www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddie_Mercury Kenny Everett www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Everett Arthur Ashe www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Ashe Sheila Henderson www.amazon.co.uk/Books/s?ie=UTF8&rh...27%3ASheila%20Henderson&field-author=Sheila.... and



Children With AIDS Charity








The Angels of Kaos
performing 'Angels' at
The Royal Festival Hall, SouthBank.
Sunday 30th November 2008.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.