Friday 19 December 2008

LOVE.


This morning I wrapped my son's Christmas presents. When I see him tomorrow I will give them to him, in addition to a Christmas present that one of my first cousins has asked me to give to him.


Yesterday evening at Lambeth Town Hall, was the Christmas Drinks and a Mince Pie event, for elected, and applicants standing for, Conservative Councillors. I was invited but I did not attend. I feel that I may be in the midst of PMS www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvWYIh50IEw



Mary J Blige PMS Lyrics:

I wanna talk to the ladies tonight About a situation I'm pretty sure Y'all will be able to relate to

Trust me Today I'm not feelin pretty See I'm feeling quite ugly

Havin' one of those days When I can't make up my mind So don't even look at me

See I don't wanna hear your problems Cause I'm having some of my own

I know it's not your fault That I'm feelin' down I just wanna be left alone

Down and out in depression I think the worst of everything

My lower back is aching And my clothes don't fit (oh sh**t)Now ain't that a bitch

Got an attitude and I aint talkin' to you Only if the shoe fits

I don't care what you think about me I don't need you crawling 'round me

No don't need your sympathy, no I don't need it, no no

PMS

Goin' through something tonight Somethin' that they all need to understand

Where I'm coming from tonight

See I'm PMS-ing

Told you, you would be able to relate tonight My lower back is aching

PMS

And I don't know what I'm gonna do next I'm full of stress I want y'all to hear what I'm sayin

PMS, PMS, PMS

Understand what I'm sayin' tonight Understand where I'm comin from Feelin' really bitchy yeah

And I don't feel like be a nice to nobody Don't feel like smilin' no Don't feel like smilin' no no

See I already know that I'm f***ed up

PMS

I know I'm f***ed up And I don't need you to remind me

See cause PMS is takin' over right now if you understand, understand where I'm comin from

Sing along

PMS

This is the worst part of everything The worst part of being a woman is

PMS

Give me a break, give me a break Cause I don't wanna have to set it on yaI set it on ya

Get away, get away, get away, get away Get Away

cause I'm pms-ing






Love :Patience, Love, Kind, Love, Sweet, Love, Kind, Love Patience, Love, Kind, Love, Sweet, Love, Kind, Love.

Love A word that comes and goes, but few people really know what it really means to love somebody.

Love though the tears may fade away I so glad your love can stay cause I love you, and you show me Jesus what it really means to love. Love lyrics by Kirk Franklin.





My Love, My Life, My All

by Kirk Franklin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.